SEALAND SUPPORT is an established one-stop Marine supplier and service provider with headquarters in Douala, Cameroon serving companies, shipping and offshore industries operating in the Gulf of Guinea region with a multitude of support and maritime transport services ranging from equipment supply, bunker supply, chandlery and maintenance services.
Established since 2009, SEALAND SUPPORT has gained reputation as a local organization of excellence in the services it renders to the companies within the ports of Douala, Limbe, Kribi and general industrial complexes within Cameroon.
With SEALAND SUPPORT your companies, ships and platforms can operate safely on time at less cost while maintaining the standards they require.
We provide our services at best affordable and flexible rates 24/7. Connect with SEALAND SUPPORT to reduce cost, save time and gain greater efficiency while winning the hearts of your clients, partners and at the same time make new friends.
We enjoy nothing than putting a smile on your face with that of the crew.
Our mission is to be a leading Cameroonian Supplier and service provider of integrity, to lead in the delivery of value at the Centre of our client’s operational management and to serve the global maritime and offshore industries by promoting and providing the highest standards and quality of service to our customers in a cost effective manner.
SEALAND SUPPORT is gaining grounds by building and maintaining bonds with clients and partners within Cameroon and Africa while looking forward to extend its links globally. SEALAND SUPPORT work closely in collaboration with other companies to better serve its customers to attain their objectives.
At the head is a Managing Director, followed by a Financial Director, Marketing and Sales, Human Resource Manager, Operation and Logistic Department and a Technical Director.
SEALAND SUPPORT aspires to be leading service provider in procurement and maintenance to local industries and in Africa by assuring the quality required by its clients and partners through innovation and creativity.
- We continue working on projects to add value to our services.
- Treat our partners and clients with the highest degree of concern by putting ourselves in their position when serving. Making their business the Centre of concern.
- Undertake research and innovation within the industry for continued improvement in the quality of services provided.
- Ensure proper network communication among our staffs and the industries we serve.
- Pursue effective policies of equal opportunity and commitment to quality in all areas of activity.